Monday, December 1, 2008

Maternity Dress: Fall Into 2009 Maternity Fashion Tips

As a longtime on-air fashion stylist, I thought I knew everything about dressing stylishly - that was until I became pregnant. Struck between a maternity muumuu and a smock top, my clothes were "Flattering" not flattering. I was beginning to feel fashionably suffocated until I came to realize that while my body may be changing, my style didn't have to.


Wanting to avoid the dreaded Personal style Pregnant Pause, or PSPP as I call it, I made it my mission to find sensible, chic, trend-right clothing that flattered my bump and slimmed everyplace else. I came to call this kind of miracle maternity clothing "clothing dues".
class="fullpost">
I am on the hunt for those pieces that fashionable embrace my baby bumps. So what should you wear, buy, and due this fall fashion season?

The Maternity Cape
Graceful and chic, this maternity cape will accommodate both your unswerving style and your chaning size.


The Maternity Sweater Dress
This easy maternity sweater dress hugs the belly while its cowl neck softly frames the face. Consider pairing the dress with tights to achieve a slimming, monochromatic look.


The Maternity Gathered Top
The placed maternity gathering top adds fullness to the bust line while its ruched side seams positively accentuate narrow the hips.

The Maternity Pencil Skirt

This bi-stretch maternity pencil skirt supports the bump while it trims everyplace else, giving one the appearance of being "all baby"

The Colourful Bangle for Maternity

Add a pop of fun, bold color to your fall look, affordably with a chunky bangle or two.



Technorati Tags:,,,

0 comments:

Followers

Related Articles by Maternity Dress



Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2007-2008